Besser Longhorn Lockstitch McKayJune 26, 2017
Landis 24 HJune 26, 2017
Claes 20 on sit down stand
Why is Claes Patcher Better?
The Claes Patch Machine has a longer needle bar stroke than Adler or Singer allowing the operator to sew heavier leather. Easily sews a very thick leather sole with a 120 needle. The Claes Patch Machine has a spring loaded presserfoot design that allows the operator to sew delicate or elegant leather as well.
Claes Patching Machine Features
- Ideal for Shoe Repair, Luggage, Orthopedic, and Sports Gear use.
- Specially designed presserfoot for sewing steel braces and zipper repair.
- Revolving presserfoot sews in all directions.
- Unique Spring loaded presserfoot design.
- Uses needle sizes 100-170. Thread sizes up to 207.
- Sews up to 12mm (1/2″) material.
- Sews 0-1/4″ stitch length
- 19″ open arm design
- Optional table for flat work available.
- Optional jumpstitch available
- Unique clutch design allows operator to turn machine by hand easily.
- Sit down 34 1/2″ clearance from floor. Stand up 46 1/2″ clearance from floor.